Waterway Drive, Coomera, Queensland, 4209, Australia, click here to view in Google Maps.
TRAVELLING TO EXPO
VISITORS WISHING TO TRAVEL TO THE EXPO CAN DO SO BY CAR, BOAT, BUS, TAXI OR TRAIN
The Expo is located at the Gold Coast Marine Precinct within Coomera, Queensland and is centrally located to local, interstate and international transport.
It is only a 5 minute drive from the Coomera railway station, 20 minute drive from the heart of the Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise, 40 minute drive south to the Coolangatta Airport and only a 60 minute drive north to Brisbane Domestic and International Airports.
TRAVELLING BY CAR
Visitor car parks are located along Waterway Drive and will be clearly marked with volunteers assisting, just follow the signs.
Directions from Brisbane *
1. Take the Pacific Motorway/M1 towards the Pacific Motorway/Gold Coast
2. Take exit 54 towards Coomera
3. Keep right at the fork
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Foxwell Road
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Shipper Drive
6. Turn right onto Waterway Drive.
7. Arrive at Expo
Directions from Coolangatta *
1. Head North on the Pacific Motorway/M1
2. Take exit 57-Hope Island Rd-Tamborine-Oxenford Rd for State Route 4
3. Continue straight onto Hope Island Road/State Route 4
4. Turn left onto Dreamworld Parkway (signs for Coomera)
5. Turn right onto Beattie Road
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Waterway Drive
7. Arrive at Expo
*These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find construction projects, traffic, weather or other events may cause conditions to differ from these directions and you should plan your route accordingly.
TRAVELLING BY BOAT
This service is only $2 per trip ($4 round trip) which is a direct donation to VMR Jacobs Well.
Cost: $2 per trip
Service Times: Thursday – Saturday from 8.45am to 4.30pm and Sunday from 8.45am to 3.30pm
Contact: VMR Jacobs Well on radio channel VHF 82 or on 0427 461 103
Where to Anchor: All visitors wishing to come to Expo by boat can anchor within a designated area of the Coomera River
Download Map: Click here to download a map of the designated area that visitor are allowed to anchor during Expo
TRAVELLING BY BUS
TRAVELLING BY TAXI
TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
The line is linked up to the much larger Queensland Rail network and is part of the South East rail line.
For more information visit translink.com.au
Car parking is FREE to all visitors and is available on site and within surrounding areas of the Marine Precinct.
To download a 2015 car parking plan, which outlines all available car parks during this years event >> click here <<
Signs and volunteers will direct you to available car parks once you enter Waterway Drive.