Waterway Drive, Coomera, Queensland, 4209, Australia, click here to view in Google Maps.
VISITORS WISHING TO TRAVEL TO THE EXPO CAN DO SO BY CAR, BUS, TAXI OR TRAIN
Getting to the Gold Coast couldn’t be easier, situated in South-East Queensland the Gold Coast is serviced by two major international airports and has effortless road access from Queensland’s capital, Brisbane.
The Expo is located at the Gold Coast Marine Precinct within Coomera, Queensland and is centrally located to local, interstate and international transport.
It is a 5 minute drive from the Coomera railway station, 20 minute drive from the heart of the Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise, 40 minute drive south to the Coolangatta Airport and only a 60 minute drive north to Brisbane Domestic and International Airports.
The Expo is also centrally located to accommodation and resorts with only a 15 minute drive to Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island, 20 minute drive to the heart of the Gold Coast -Surfers Paradise and a 25 minute drive to Broadbeach.
TRAVELLING BY CAR
Visitor car parks are located along Waterway Drive and will be clearly marked with volunteers assisting, just follow the signs.
Directions from Brisbane *
1. Take the Pacific Motorway/M1 towards the Pacific Motorway/Gold Coast
2. Take exit 54 towards Coomera
3. Keep right at the fork
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Foxwell Road
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Shipper Drive
6. Turn right onto Waterway Drive.
7. Arrive at Expo
Directions from Coolangatta *
1. Head North on the Pacific Motorway/M1
2. Take exit 57-Hope Island Rd-Tamborine-Oxenford Rd for State Route 4
3. Continue straight onto Hope Island Road/State Route 4
4. Turn left onto Dreamworld Parkway (signs for Coomera)
5. Turn right onto Beattie Road
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Waterway Drive
7. Arrive at Expo
*These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find construction projects, traffic, weather or other events may cause conditions to differ from these directions and you should plan your route accordingly.
TRAVELLING BY BUS
TRAVELLING BY TAXI
TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
The line is linked up to the much larger Queensland Rail network and is part of the South East rail line.
For more information visit translink.com.au