1. Where is the Expo?
2. When is the Expo?
Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th May 2015
3. What are the Expo’s opening hours?
Thursday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday – 9.00am – 4.00pm
4. How much is entry per day?
$10.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors and children under 15 are free when accompanied by an adult
5. Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available now (click here to purcahse) and will also be available for purchase at the front gate on the days of the event
6. Where can I park?
7. Is the venue wheelchair friendly?
The site is one level making it wheelchair and pram friendly with disabled parking also available on site
8. Is it a suitable event for children?
There will be a range of children’s activities throughout the three date event, activities still to be advised
9. Will there be ATM facilities available on site?
Yes ATM facilities will be available and will clearly identified on the event site map
10. What food options will be available at the Expo?
The Expo will have a variety of food vendors on site as well as two fine dining restaurants, click here for more information
11. Where can I stay?
The Expo has a variety of exclusive accommodation packages available, information will be available shortly.
12. Is the Expo pet friendly?
Dogs are allowed on site during the event, but must strictly be kept on a leash at all times
13. What if I am injured or sick during the event?
An ambulance will be on site throughout the duration of the event, as well as security and volunteers clearly identifiable and ready to assist