New in 2014
Each year we collect both exhibitor and visitor feedback surveys to review the event performance and discover which aspects can be improved upon.
For 2014 you will notice the below changes as a result of feedback received:
- Dates moved forward to when the weather is a little cooler and to avoid conflicting with other major events
- Nominal ticket entrance for adults applied to further qualify attendees
- Holding all 2013 exhibitor rates to ensure the show remains cost affective
- New indoor marquee style option
- Improved site layout with wider access points to the marina
- One main food court area
- Kids entertainment to be located in different areas around the show
- Entertainment areas will be scattered to encourage a constant, even traffic flow
- A raft of new attractions and live demonstrations to be added to event program
If you have any other recommendations or suggestions on how we can further improve in 2014 event please let us know by clicking here.